Valentines Coloring Book is FREE for a short time. Download this app now!!
Whether you are looking to keep your inner child entertained, or other children this is the app for you.
This is the best coloring book, finger painting, finger coloring app in the app store. It will keep your kids entertained for hours.
The unique features found in this app will make any kid, or adult, feel like a coloring rockstar! This will only be offered for free for a short time so get it while you can.
- Use our unique color in the lines feature to make professional looking pictures
- Shake your device to clear the picture and start over
- Zoom in and out to color those small spaces
- Over 60 colors to choose from
- Save your pages to the gallery, the photo album or email them
- Use our paint bucket tool to easily color beautiful pictures
- Tons of pages to color
- Color your own photos from the photo album
- Share your page with others on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr
- Work with iPhone, iPod, iPad and retina displays
What people are saying about this coloring book:
"I love the color in the lines feature, sure makes coloring the pages really fun!"
"This kept my 2 year old busy for hours! He loves it!"
"My daughter has been able to make the neatest looking pictures with all the colors available."
"Sharing my page with my friends on Facebook is really easy."
"I like coloring pictures of my family from the photo album."
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Valentines Coloring Book is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-01-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
Valentines Coloring Book (version 5.2.1) has a file size of 28.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.